Hans C. Boas, Director :: PCL 5.556, 1 University Station S5490 :: Austin, TX 78712 :: 512-471-4566
Table of Contents
Volume 41, 2004 
Articles are listed in page order, followed by reviews (if
any). The creator of this new Table of Contents has attempted
to "standardize" author names (e.g., by providing first names
where only initials appeared); corrections are welcome.
N.B. At present, the General Linguistics online index
includes volumes 24 (1986 ) through 43 (2005 ). It
is possible that earlier volumes may be indexed, in the future,
but higher priority will be given to indexing later volumes as
they are published and time & resources permit.
- Bader, Françoise (Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes a la Sorbonne), "Le Vieux de la Mer Protée et ses phoques," p. 1.
- Bauer, Brigitte L. M. (University of Texas at Austin), "Vigesimal Numerals in Romance: An Indo-European Perspective," p. 21.
- Belardi, Walter (University of Rome), "The Morphosyntax of Manichaean Parthian Periphrastic Verbs," p. 47.
- Bubenik, Vit (Memorial University of Newfoundland), "On the Evolution of Diathesis and Aspect during the Middle Indo-Aryan Period ," p. 93.
- Volpe, Angela Della (California State University, Fullerton), "A Vestige of Land Tenure in Homer," p. 113.
- Gamkrelidze, Thomas V. (Georgian Academy of Sciences), "On the Structure of the Ancient Indo-European Pantheon," p. 134.
- Hamp, Eric P. (University of Chicago), "A Rule of the Road ," p. 147.
- Hoenigswald, Henry M. (University of Pennsylvania), "Zeta in Italy," p. 159.
- Houart, Monique (Belgian Society of Celtic Studies), "Roland as Mythical Hero and Impious Warrior," p. 185.
- Jungare, Indira (University of Minnesota), "Gender Marking in Marathi and Hindi," p. 200.
- Klein, Jared (University of Georgia), "Patterns of Verb Repetition in the Rigveda," p. 222.
- Schmidt, Karl Horst (University of Bonn), "On Classical Armenian Prepositions and Old Georgian Postpositions in Bible Translations ," p. 257.
- Sen, Subhadra Kumar (Calcutta University), "On *thius ," p. 265.
- Sergent, Bernard (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique), "La troisième fonction: la fertilité ou l'abondance," p. 270.