Several PRC Faculty Are Featured on "Knowledge Matters"
Posted: May 5, 2013
Knowledge Matters is a series of short videos with UT experts in which they talk about some of their most interesting findings. Included in the series are several PRC Faculty Research Associates discussing the following topics:
- Which is more important to a teen's development, nature or nurture?
- Why don't smart teens have sex?
- Can sexual relationships actually be beneficial for teens?
- What are the benefits in using twins in your research?
- How do the economics of beauty affect happiness?
- Why should economists care about beauty?
- What are the economic benefits of good looks?
- What advice would you give teachers about teenage bullying?
- Author of "Fitting In, Standing Out" discusses navigating the social challenges of high school to get an education.