Mark D. Hayward, Director 305 E. 23rd Street, Stop G1800 78712-1699 • 512-471-5514
Faculty in the News
- Gershoff, Elizabeth - North Carolina school district to vote on whether to end corporal punishment
- Glass, Jennifer - At Work, Every Friday Should Be a Summer Friday
- Heinreich, Carolyn - Seeking New Start, Finding Steep Cost
- Tucker-Drob, Elliot - What Do Great Musicians Have in Common? DNA
- Umberson, Debra - Is Eating Alone Good for Your Body?
- Black, Sandra - What Happened When One Country Required All Corporate Boards to Be 40% Women
- Gershoff, Elizabeth - Spanking the gray matter out of our kids
- Heinrich, Carolyn - Academic Gains Slowing; No Consensus on Why
- Heinrich, Carolyn - Meet America's Most Hardcore Anti-Common Core Moms
- Riegle-Crumb, Catherine - Should Women Avoid Jobs in STEM?
- Black, Sandra - Women on the Board: Quotas Have Limited Success
- Fingerman, Karen - When Is It OK To Be A Helicopter Parent?
- Tucker-Drob, Elliot - More Evidence That Music Talent Is Largely Innate
- Traphagan, John - America's Cult of Ignorance Is No Match for Asia's Cult of Intelligence
- von Hippel, Paul - Failing at exercise? Just blame Texas weather
- Bolnick, Deborah - Perfectly-Preserved 12,000-Year-Old Skeleton Proves Bering Strait Theory
- Bolnick, Deborah - Perfectly preserved 13,000-year-old skeleton of girl discovered deep in underwater cavern hints how humans came to the Americas
- Bolnick, Deborah - New World’s Oldest Skeleton Is a Key Genetic Link
- Traphagan, John - How Humans Will Talk To Aliens When We Meet Them
- Yeager, David - Who Gets to Graduate?
- Angel, Jacqueline - Hispanics remain unequal when it comes to health care
- Angel, Jacqueline - The Civil Rights Amendment Should Ensure Health Security for Hispanic Americans
- Bolnick, Deborah - How to build a Neanderthal
- Kirk, David - We are Rolling Back Civil Rights When it Comes to Employment Decisions
- Robinson, Keith - Parental Involvement Is Overrated
- Crosnoe, Robert - Let’s battle childhood obesity with a softer approach
- Glass, Jennifer - It’s Unclearly Defined, but Telecommuting Is Fast on the Rise
- Hamermesh, Daniel - Obama’s expected change to overtime rules would make more eligible for extra pay
- Robinson, Keith - Do you help your children with homework? Don't, says study
- Umberson, Debra - Grappling With ‘Reality’: Malaysia Flight 370 Families Mourn Without Death
- Bolnick, Deborah - First Ancient North American Genome Sequenced
- Fingerman, Karen - How to Be a Better Son or Daughter
- Umberson, Debra - Through a growing number of senior villages in the D.C. area, aging in place becomes easier
- Cabral, Marika - Supplemental Plans Raise Medicare Costs 22 Percent
- Falbo, Toni - Chinese parents can now have more than one child. Why many say they won’t.
- Glass, Jennifer - More religiously conservative Protestants? More divorce, study finds
- Hamermesh, Daniel - Want better returns? Hire a good-looking CEO
- Hamermesh, Daniel - The Financial Benefits of Being Beautiful