To Register for our Military Science Class, simply follow these simple steps under your corresponding school.
The University of Texas
2. Click on the Register Now button
3. Enter your UT EID
4. Look up course schedule unique number to enter for registration.
St. Edward's University
1. Go to http://www.stedwards.edu/regist/stuinfo.htm and enter your computer account login and password.
2. Make sure your options are set correctly in the Current Option Settings box. If you need to change the session, year or program, click on the Set Options button. Make the necessary changes and click on the Submit Options button.
3. Using the Course Catalog link and the information provided by your advisor, prepare a tentative schedule, including alternate courses in case your first choices are closed.
4. Click on Registration (in the left menu frame)
5. Click on Set Billing and Payment Details (in the bottom menu frame). Review the billing information, make your selections in the Options column, and enter any required information. (See the next section for specific instructions.) When you have completed this page, click on the Submit Options button at the bottom of the page.
6. To continue, click on Course Selection (bottom menu).
7. Enter the course number and section number in the correct boxes. Click the ADD button. When the course has been successfully added, it will appear on the screen. You can look up course and section numbers by clicking on the ? button. Continue adding courses in this manner.
The course numbers are:
- MILS 1000 Leadership Laboratory TH 3:30-5:00p
- MILS 1101 Basic Military Science IA 01 T 10:00-11:00a or 02 T 11:00-12:00p
- MILS 2210 Basic Military Science IIA 01 MW 9:00-10a or 02 MW 1:00-2:00p
Austin Community College
1. Register by phone. Call 512.454.3774. (If calling long distance, use the toll free phone number: 1.888.891.2444)
2. Enter your Social Security Number and press the pound key.
3. Enter PIN-Personal Identification Number (your birth month and year in the format MMYY) followed by the pound # key.
4. If asked, enter the number that matches the semester for which you are registering. (1-fall, 2-spring, 3-summer)
5. The first time you go through telephone registration each semester you will be asked to enter the number that matches your primary reason for registering for courses at ACC this semester. Listen to the options and enter the one digit code followed by the pound # key.
6. For the registration codes, use 2* to Add or 3* to Drop then enter your 5-digit synonym followed by the pound # key. The 5 digit synonyms for Military Science are shown below.
- MLS 1612 Basic Military Science I- 20658 for T 10-11a and Th 3:30-5p. 20659 for T 11-12pm and TH 3:30-5p
- MLS 1632 Basic Military Science II - 21392 for MW 1-2p and TH 3:30-5p
NOTE: before starting the process, Concordia students must speak to their advisor and obtain a Course Registration Number for military science. (512) 313-3000
1. From the concordia website, click on the MyInfo homepage, and then click on "Enter Secured Area" link.
2. Enter your CTX ID and PIN in the appropriate boxes.
- Your CTX ID is your B #. Remember that you must always use a capital “B”
- If you do not remember your CTX ID, visit the Registrar’s Office or contact them via your ctx.edu email account. They will be able to provide it for you with proper identification.
- Your MyInfo PIN is a 6-digit number. There are no letters or characters.
- Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org (512-313-HELP) if you do not know your PIN.
- The first time you login to MyInfo, you are required to accept the FERPA compliance statement.
3. Click on “Login”
4. Click on “Student & Financial Aid”
- On the Student and Financial Aid page, select “Registration”
5. Select the term for which you are registering and click Submit.
- Select the “Add or Drop Classes"
- Enter appropriate CRNs (a CRN is a 4-digit number) for each of the courses for which you are registering in the available boxes (one CRN per box).