Assistant Professor — Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: CMA 5.148
- Office Hours: SPRING 2013: T 1-4
- Campus Mail Code: A0800
- AAS 320/ RTF 359: Asian Americans and Media
- AAS 320/ RTF 359: Asian American Media Cultures -W
ANS 390 • Media And Diaspora
F 1200-300pm CMA A3.130
(also listed as
RTF 387C )
Study of various Asian studies-related topics that do not focus on any single geographic region. Specific offerings are listed in the Course Schedule. Prerequisite: Graduate standing; additional prerequisites vary with the topic and are given in the Course Schedule.
Dr. Mallapragada is completing “Web Technologies, Network Societies and Emergent Indian-American Alliances.” in Re-Orienting Global Communication: Indian and Chinese Media Beyond Borders, edited by Michael Curtin and Hemant Shah and Home, Homeland, Homepage: Indian-American Networks in the Digital Age, forthcoming.
- “An Interdisciplinary Approach to the Study of Cybercultures.” In Critical Cyberculture Studies: Current Terrains, Future Directions, edited by David Silver and Adrienne Massanari. (New York: New York University Press, 2006), pp. 194-204.
- “The Indian Diaspora in the USA and around the Web.” In Web.studies: Rewiring Media Studies for the Digital Age, edited by David Gauntlett. (London: Arnold & OUP, 2000), pp. 179-185.