Undergraduate Advising Office
Classics Undergraduate Advising is:
- the place to go to explore Classics as a new major
- for degree-planning for existing majors
- to discuss post-graduation plans
- as well as to find out about Classics courses and faculty.
The Academic Advisor is usually available on a walk-in basis, so feel free to come by any time during normal business hours.
In order to graduate you must be registered during the semester that you plan to graduate. If you have completed all of your degree requirements then you can register in absentia.
- The first day you can apply will be the 13th class day in the long sessions and the 5th class day during the summer.
- The last day you can apply during the semester is the mid-Semester deadline date. Check the Registrar's Academic Calendar for the actual date.
Please refer to the College of Liberal Arts Graduation Information page to find more information about deadlines, how to apply and commencement dates. If you need further assistance, please feel free to email the Academic Advisor or stop by WAG 313 to talk in person.