Important Program Information
Italian families host students providing an in-depth experience of Italian life-style and language. The host family will also provide breakfast and dinner from Monday to Friday, and three meals on weekends.
School - Students spend their class time in the Palazzo Antici-Mattei, a majestic Baroque palace in the center of Rome.
COST will be announced in November:
Please visit the website and read the Program Report 2010 as reference.
The program’s fee does not cover airfare, UT tuition and fees, textbooks and lunches from Monday to Friday.
- Medical Insurance for seven weeks,
- Housing and two meals per day Monday through Friday, three meals on Saturday and Sunday,
- Classrooms in the Palazzo Antici-Mattei,
- Transportation from the airport to Rome,
- Transportation in Rome for the duration of the program,
- Admissions to Tivoli’s Villa Adriana and Villa d’Este and guided visit,
- Admissions and guided visit to the Galleria Borghese,
- All the guides in the field trips,
- Several social gatherings among students, host families and faculty.