AdvisingYou should seek advising if you...
- Want to explore linguistics as a possible major or second major
- Want to plan classes for your next semester or for your whole degree
- Want to discuss career and/or graduate school options
- Want clarification regarding University policies and procedures
- Have questions regarding a class that is closed or restricted
- Feel that something, even if it is non-academic, is impeding your academic progress
- Have immediate academic or registration concerns
All student advising is scheduled by the Undergraduate Academic Advisor, Cynthia Gladstone. She is available by appointment MWF between 9:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. Appointment is required. Often, if you have a quick question or minor concern, the best thing to do is contact her by email. For registration advising and serious academic concerns, making an appointment is usually the most suitable option.
Undergraduate Academic Advisor
CLA 4.304C (MWF); 512-471-9003
SRH 1.340 (TTH); 512-471-9419
Undergraduate Faculty Advisor
CLA 4.706; email@example.com.