Kristen Brustad, Chair WMB 6.102, 306 Inner Campus Drive F9400, Austin, TX 78712 • 512-471-3881
Tuition & Deadlines
- There is no tuition deposit. The tuition bill is created only after the student begins registering for classes on Aug. 24. Tuition balances must be paid no later than Sept. 4th, 5 PM, or else the classes you registered for will be dropped and you'll need to go through the late registration process (which is a headache best avoided!!) In addition, academic appointments cannot be approved until the tuition bill is paid and attendance confirmed on the tuition bill.
- Tuition rates for 2012-13 are published on this page. See the Liberal Arts column and 9 credit hours (3 courses) which is standard for single majors in our programs. It is $4,044/semester for TX residents and $8,016/semester for non-residents.
- DUAL-DEGREE STUDENTS: Rates for dual-degree students can be seen here. These vary by dual-degree program, and 12 credit hours (4 courses) is standard.
- International students must pay a $100/fee per semester as well as the cost of student insurance (unless covered by a TA/AI/RA).
- In the first semester, there is a one-time $10 charge to obtain your student ID (charged to What I Owe) and another one-time $10 charge for a General Property Deposit (charged to the tuition bill).
- Pay your bill here by the graduate tuition deadline, which is the 4th class day of fall and spring, or 2nd class day of summer.