Persian Summer Institute Housing
The Callaway House
The Persian Summer Institute is pleased to offer The Callaway House as the summer residence for visiting students. Housing is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. For a virtual tour of The Callaway House and to see photos, please visit their website.
Once a student is admitted into the Persian Summer Institute, he or she may request housing by following the instructions in his/her admission packet.
All rooms are furnished with beds, desks, and living room furniture. Each unit includes a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator and microwave. Residents must provide linens, toiletries, dishes, and cutlery.
- Full service dining hall with vegetarian & vegan friendly options
- Breakfast, lunch, & dinner service
- No meal service on July 4, 2015
- Breakfast only on August 15, 2015
- Six study areas & lounges on multiple floors
- Computer lab with iMacs & printers
- Three iPad stations
- 2,400 sq. ft. fitness center with treadmills, free weights, & cardio machines
- Rooftop pool
- Recreational lounge with foosball, billiards & poker table
- Theater room with projection screen & lounges
- The price for the Callaway House is TBD and will include the price of meals.
Check-in: June 1, 2015
Check-out: August 15, 2015 by 10 AM