Summer Language Institutes
Why should I enroll?
- Because UT's program gets results.
- Because our faculty are unmatched in their credentials, energy, and dedication to their students.
- Because our program is unlike any language program you've experienced.
- Because speaking a critical language will get you a job. If not, at least a date.
- Because you will develop skills that will earn you a lifetime of humble bragging.
No, really, why should I enroll?
The Department of Middle Eastern Studies at UT-Austin has a proven language curriculum that gets optimum results. Our experienced and supportive instructors provide a learning environment that takes beginners to the intermediate level, intermediate students to advanced, and advanced students to advanced-high or superior by the end of the summer. Our dynamic language program uses hands-on activities, media, art, current events, group discussions, and one-on-one interactions to keep students engaged with the target language.
Who should apply?
- Current UT students
- Students at other colleges, universities, and high schools
- Community members
- Business professionals, military personnel, teachers
- Anyone interested in the languages and cultures of the Middle East
How do I apply?
The priority application deadline is March 2, 2015.