- Location: SEA 2.124
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HELPline: 471-5000
Psychology Web Pages
Psychology Network & Servers
Information Technology Manager
Computer Services at UT
Liberal Arts Instructional Technology Services
Contact the LAITS help desk at 471-5000 or by email at email@example.com. The help desk is available Monday through Friday 7am to 6pm. For Hakes Library and NOA classrooms call 471-9666.
- LA Instructional Technology Services
- LA Classrooms: This page has lots of information concerning CLA classrooms, reservations,and equipment. There are even Quicktime movies depicting use of classroom equipment.
- UT Faculty Guide to Computer Services
- Computing Web: Everything you need to know about Computing Services at the University of Texas.
- Podcasting at the University
- University Blog Service
Web Publishing at UT
Webspace WebSpace is a file storage system provided by Information Technology Services (ITS) to students, faculty and staff. The system provides 150 megabytes of disk space, which you may use to store copies of important documents (i.e. homework, notes, papers, theses, dissertations, graphics.). In addition to storing private files, you may also use this space to publish a personal home page.
Important! All students, faculty and staff should read ITS Policies: Acceptable Use Policy for UT policy governing the use of UT computing resources.
A wide-format poster printer is available to print posters for presentations. Instructions can be found here: Printing Posters with Powerpoint (PDF)