Skip Navigation
UT wordmark
College of Liberal Arts wordmark
psychology masthead
Jacqueline Woolley, Chair The University of Texas at Austin, SEA 4.212, Austin, TX 78712 • (512) 475-7596

Summer 2004

PSY w301 • Intro to Psychology

Unique Days Time Location Instructor
87370 MTWTh
11:30 AM-1:00 PM
CPE 2.220
ATHLE

Course Description

Basic problems and principles of human experience and behavior.

Grading Policy

There will be four, part multiple choice and part short-answer exams based on material that will draw from both lecture and readings, over the course of the semester. There will be no make-up exams; however, the cumulative final exam is optional and can be used as a make-up. Three exams will make up 90% of the final grade. Short writing assignments and class participation make up the other 10% of the grade.

Texts

Exploring Psychology (6th Ed.) by Myers.

back

bottom border