Office Presentations from Payroll, ID Center, HRMS, and more!
You are invited to an hour-long informational session on affiliated workers. Presentations will be made on various aspects of affiliated workers and representatives from Human Resource Services, HRMS, ITS, the ID Center, the Office of the Vice President for Research, and Payroll Services will be available to answer questions. Anyone who works with affiliated worker positions or who provides access to university services (such as library or parking privileges) is welcome to attend.
This session will include information about:
· Affiliated worker types and tracking them in HRMS.
· Visiting Researcher/Scholar positions and assignments.
· EID affiliations and directory information.
· Service provider access to HRMS data.
· Changes to Official Visitor designation and ID Center processes.
Note: This meeting is a campus-wide event, and not just for Liberal Arts.