In addition to the CTL Training Sessions (see below), John and Hannah will offer introductory "Informations Sessions" to assist Liberal Arts users in learning to use the new TracDat System.
Liberal Arts TracDat - Information Session Dates are:
* Tuesday October 12 at 3:00 pm in GEB 3.312 (3rd Floor Conference Room)
* Wednesday October 13 at 11:00 am in GEB 3.312 (3rd Floor Conference Room)
Sessions are 30 minutes in length and optional attendence.
At these information sessions, we will cover:
* general overview and navigation features of the TracDat system
* logging in to TracDat and changing your default password
* how to use copy-paste features to copy your 2009-10 plan into the new TracDat system
Attendance to these Liberal Arts Information Sessions is optional. For some, this might be all the training you need to get started. For others, you may also want to attend the more in depth training offered by the CTL office (see dates/times below).
To register for TracDat training offerred by the CTL: