The College of Liberal Arts welcomes all new employees to our team. We provide a New Employee Orientation for all new staff which is geared specifically for the College of Liberal Arts. Supervisors may register a new employees to attend:
This orientation will cover college specific policies including:
- About the Dean's Office and working in our college
- Weekly timesheet procedures and guidelines
- Resources available in Liberal Arts and campus websites
- Campus Training Opportunities
- Annual performance evaluation proces and Performance Management Plus
- FERPA, Ethics, and Compliance guidelines
- Annual Staff Excellence Awards and annual campus events
- and more!
See Also: New Employee Checklist
See Also: New Student Employee Orientation (online)
- Monthly date/times to be determined
- Other times are available by request. Please contact John in Human Resources for assistance
- Note: Supervisors, please submit this form only after the employee has begun working in your office.
Liberal Arts New Employee Orientation form