Q: Can charges for flowers be reimbursed to individuals?
A: Charges for flowers can be reimbursed if sent by a department or office to honor the deceased or for recognition.
Q: Is it necessary to create an OOEF for flower charges?
A: Yes. An OOEF is necessary as it show sthe approval by applicable chair/director or dean.
Q: Is it necessary to create an OOEF for the purchase of plastic tableware and paper plates for an event?
A: Yes, any items purchased related to an event outside normal operations must have an OOEF associated with the reimbursement or payment.
- General Reimbursement Form
- Entertainment Reimbursement Form (OOEF)
- Travel Authorization Request (TAR) Form (UT Direct)
- Travel Reimbursement Form
- Professional Services Payment Questionnaire
- Payee Information Form (PIF)
- Procard Charge Form
- Purchase Order Request Form (online)
- Texas Sales & Use Tax Exemption Certification