Shannon Speed, Director
Enrolling in the Program
- Contact the NAIS Undergraduate Certificate Program Director:
- To obtain list of courses each semester contact your faculty representative or your undergraduate coordinator.
- Follow university procedures to register.
- Complete 18 hours of Native American and Indigenous Studies coursework.
- To receive the certificate you must have completed all requirements for your bachelor’s degree. Completion of program will be reported in your transcripts, and you will be given a certificate.