Fast Track Premium
On this page: Learning Outcomes | Academic and Leadership Seminars |
University of Texas Courses | Additional Services
Fast Track Premium offers students with demonstrated English proficiency the opportunity to take university courses as non-degree seeking students during the summer session at UT Austin; participants also benefit from academic readiness seminars. Upon successful completion of courses, participants receive transferable university credits.
Students engage in university-level coursework to reinforce the reading and critical thinking skills needed to be successful in a college or university environment.
- Survive and thrive in the U.S.
- Reading and writing strategies
- Communication skills
- Effective study skills
- Maximizing mental agility
- Time management and life coaching
- Applying to U.S. universities
- Flourishing in the university classroom
- Professional and leadership training
Barring courses with prerequisites and/or limited-enrollment courses, students with TOEFL scores of 550 or above* may enroll in any summer session class. Students may request advising in order to help select classes that fit their academic trajectory.
*Note: Fast Track Premium students must meet the required TOEFL minimum score prior to registration for the Fast Track Premium program.
- Airport pick-up
- Pre-departure training in home country or online
- Academic counseling, tutoring, and mentoring
- Standardized test preparation (SAT, GRE, GMAT)
- Institutional TOEFL test
- Conversation groups
- University placement
- Housing resource assistance
- Field trips/extracurricular activities
- Free access to UT libraries
- Discounted access to UT recreation centers
- 24/7 computer lab access
- Medical and legal referrals
- Bank account assistacnce
- Driver's license assistance