English Language Learning and Academic Readiness
The UT Global Initiative helps you accelerate your students' learning through customizable English language learning programs, skills enhancing workshops, bridge courses, and university courses. Programs are designed to facilitate smooth matriculation to a university environment.
Programs may be based in Austin, Texas, online, and/or in country.
Participants receive certificates of program completion from The University of Texas at Austin. For applicable programs, enrolled students receive course credit from The University of Texas at Austin.
The UT Global Initiative provides the following services:
- The Fast Track Program: Austin-based intensive English language training programs coupled with cultural competency and academic readiness seminars offered by UT Austin. View program details (pdf)
- The Fast Track Plus Program: the above plus the opportunity to take university summer session courses in core subjects at UT Austin and receive transferable university credits. View program details (pdf)
- The Fast Track Premium Program: the opportunity to take university courses during the summer session at UT Austin, as well as participation in academic readiness seminars. View program details (pdf)
- Train the trainer modules (how to teach English to students)
- Placement of UT students as interns teaching English in your country
- Bridge programs online and/or in country
- Foundations courses in reading, math, and critical thinking
- Bridge program curriculum development consultation
- Academic test preparation (GRE, GMAT, LSAT, TOEFL, etc.)
Programs can be combined or customized based on the needs of the client. For example, a student can pursue a Fast Track experience in Austin with an option to take our bridge/foundation courses online back in his/her home country.
For more information or to request our services, please contact us.