1. Development of a permanent database on the demographic characteristics of the African American and other populations of color in Texas 1950-2010. Chunhui Ren, PhD, Project Manager, Jennifer Alexander, MA,Graduate Student.
2. Study of minimum wage policy and implications for women of color in Texas: Shetal Vohra-Gupta, PhD, Project Manager, Chunhui Ren, PhD.
3. National housing policy and the mentally ill: Celeste Henery, PhD, Project Manager, Hyejin Jung, MSW, Co-Project Manager.
4. Central State Hospital Archives Preservation Project: King Davis, PhD, Project Manager, Lorrie Dong, MA, Graduate Student.
5. HIV Policy in Texas, Kathryn Freeman, JD., Project Manager, Ratonia Runnels, PhD., Co-Project Manager, Kristy Gillespie, MSW, Graduate Research Assistant.
6. States that oppose Medicaid Expansion: King Davis, PhD, Project Manager, Chunhui Ren, PhD, Co-Project Manager, Victor Obaseki, JD, Co-Project Manager, Seth Kessler, MPA, Graduate Student.
7. 2013 End-of-Session Texas legislative report: Victor Obaseki, JD, Project Manager, Kathryn Freeman, JD, Seth Kessler, MPA, Graduate Student.
8. African American pastors and mental health training: Albert Thompkins, PhD, Project Manager.
9. Descriptive study of needle exchange policies and practices: Kathryn Freeman, JD, Project Manager, Marian Morris, MSN, Graduate Student.
10. Race and Poverty in Austin Texas: Austin's Decline in African American's: Eric Tang, PhD, Co-PI, Chunhui Ren, PhD, Co-PI.