KPMG, Dallas Summer 2014 Economic & Valuation Services (EVS) - Intangibles Full-Time Associate, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7342
Sun, September 29, 2013
Practice: EVS Valuation Associate
Location: Dallas, TX
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm (www.kpmg.com/us), is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG International’s member firms have 145,000 professionals, including more than 8,000 partners, in 152 countries.
Become part of a team of more than 22,000 tax professionals in KPMG’s global network, who work collaboratively with clients and colleagues in a way that we believe is different from other organizations. Drawing on the experience of our people and multi-disciplinary approach, we are able to help our firms’ clients to think beyond the present, see beyond borders and achieve long-lasting success.
At KPMG Tax you can look forward to a broad and exciting career, anchored by the concept and value of what we term ‘the modern tax professional’. You’ll be immersed in a global culture of learning, supported by some of the best training in the industry, giving you the skills and technical knowledge to succeed in this new world of tax. You’ll enjoy collaboration with a team of committed and dynamic colleagues, and be mentored by some of the leading minds in the profession, committed to your personal growth, in the organization and as a tax professional.
Our focus on global experiences means opportunities for international assignments and sharing knowledge across borders. Most of all, you’ll have every opportunity to make a genuine difference in our firms’ clients’ businesses and our organization.
We believe what makes KPMG Tax different is "people thinking beyond". It’s why people work here.
Visit the KPMG Tax website to learn more about our services.
• Analyze competitive industry dynamics and financial conditions of peer companies, evaluate business plans, adjust financial statements, and build cost allocation models
• Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance
• Perform economic and financial analysis in support of business advising and regulatory controversy
• Participate in due diligence activities on pending M&A transactions, public-company purchase price allocations, goodwill impairment measurement, international restructurings and private-company fairness opinions
• Value tangible and intangible assets. Assist in report preparation, proposals and executive presentations
• Document findings, interview senior client management
• Prepare valuation reports for closely held or publicly traded companies
• Review and analyze Generally Accepted Accounting Principles ("GAAP") financial statements
• Research comparable publicly traded companies
• Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Mathematics from an accredited college/university
• Experience or coursework at an accredited college/university in Finance, Financial Statement Analysis, or Quantitative Analysis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research skills, and the ability to work well both autonomously and in a team environment
• Target graduation dates from December 2013 through Summer 2014
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Compensation may vary based on degree and location.
KPMG. A great place to build your career.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
©2013 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7342. Application deadline is 9/29/2013.
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- International Opportunities
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: