Accenture, Accenture Management Consulting Development Program Business Analyst, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7451
Mon, September 16, 2013
Accenture Management Consulting Development Program Business Analyst
Bring your talent, passion and aspiration to Accenture Management Consulting, and build an extraordinary career delivering tangible value for organizations and communities.
Join our Management Consulting Development Program and gain hands-on client experience in a variety of fields as you develop essential core management consulting skills. You will work with leading business and government organizations to address some of their most significant challenges. Together with talented and diverse colleagues, you could be involved in the analysis and development of transformational business models, through to helping clients integrate and operate them. Along the way, you’ll get the opportunity to develop strong leadership, problem solving and people management skills. You will:
• Focus on project delivery for clients across business and government sectors
• Build skills across multiple management consulting functional areas
• Collaborate with project teams made up of people with diverse and complementary skills
Daily responsibilities will vary by project, but you may find yourself:
• Designing new business processes and capabilities
• Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify new value sources
• Supporting functional user requirements and specifications
• Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities
• Performing rigorous, financial, business case, statistical and other quantitative analyses
• Communicating clearly and concisely in written and oral formats
Working across the spectrum of management consulting activities and industries, you will have greater opportunities to broaden your career and tackle complex, stimulating challenges. This will enable you to accumulate the requisite skills and experiences to develop the functional and industry expertise to continually progress within Accenture Management Consulting and deliver value to our clients.
We have a location-based staffing model. Primary hiring locations include Chicago, Houston, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Washington. Additional locations include Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Dallas, Detroit, Minneapolis, and Seattle.
• Bachelor’s degree (with a graduation date no later than December 31, 2014)
• Previous project-based internship with a leading company, not-for-profit or government entity
• Advanced proficiency with desktop applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• 3.5 or higher cumulative (overall) GPA
• International study/internships
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Other Professional Skill Requirements and Qualifications
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
• A track record of outstanding academic performance
• Basic financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
• Ability to challenge, innovate and lead
• Strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Willingness and flexibility to work across a wide variety of strategic and operational roles across industries
Accenture recruits for entry level positions in several groups; Management Consulting, Systems Integration and Technology Consulting. Recruiters will work to align you with the appropriate group based on your background, qualifications, experience, interest and business demand.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7451. Application deadline is 9/16/2013.
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- International Opportunities
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
- About Us
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: