Software Advice, Inside Sales: Software Advisor, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8925
Wed, August 20, 2014
Explore this position and how to apply via your BTT Gateway account, Job ID 8925
Looking for a great opportunity to kickstart your career in sales? If you have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and are eager to grow with a winning team, keep reading.
Software Advice is a trusted resource for software buyers. Our team of Software Advisors provide free consultations to help software buyers identify systems that will best fit their needs. In turn, we are able to send our partnering software vendors high quality referrals. We’re looking for the best and the brightest inside sales folk (or wannabe inside sales folk) to join our growing team. This position is great for anyone looking to embark on a career in tech sales, whether you have formal sales experience or not.
What we’re looking for:
- A competitive self-starter who is driven to be the best.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- A genuine interest in technology and business.
- A magnetic personality that comes through over the phone.
- Someone who enjoys the thrill of the hunt.
What you’ll do all day:
- Respond to requests that come through our website by picking up the phone. You can expect to make 100+ outbound calls to interested software buyers each day.
- Proactively dig up older requests that other Advisors may have overlooked.
- Use ethical standards to ensure we’re always making the best recommendations for our buyers and giving our vendors the highest quality leads.
- Always work to exceed your sales goals, and help your teammates do the same.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation including a base salary and uncapped commission.
- Four weeks of paid vacation and nine paid holidays each year.
- The ability to have an impact on a growing team where your success will be acknowledged and appreciated.
- A rich benefits package that will make you wish you were sick.
- After work fitness classes, a fully stocked fridge and monthly happy hours.
Most of all, we’ll offer you a career where you can grow and learn every day. You’ll be managed by the best and work with a uber-supportive team. We offer a comprehensive training program and are invested in your ongoing career development. Our team consists of a group of hardworking and determined individuals motivated to crush it everyday. We all like each other and we like what we do. We bring our A game every single day and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
To learn more, check out softwareadvice.com/careers.
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- International Opportunities
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
- About Us
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: