Compass Professional Associate Health Professional - Application Deadline
Mon, April 22, 2013
Informational Video: http://www.compassphs.com/intro
Scope of Position:
This position exists as a member of the operations team to work as a patient advocate and a market researcher to deliver exceptional customer service. Health Pros are responsible for positively impacting the healthcare experience of individuals to drive healthcare consumerism. The job functions of this role will result in better healthcare experience: reduced costs, knowledge of the healthcare system, pricing transparency and higher quality medical care to improve overall satisfaction for individual healthcare consumers. Health Pros are adaptable, resourceful, analytical and problem solvers with exceptional communication skills. In addition, this position serves as a resource to employees, managers and human resources staff on matters of plan administration, opportunities for efficiencies, vendor relationships and process coaching.
Essential Health Pro Job Functions:
1. Act as a patient advocate by representing the patient from all angles of the health care industry, including provider research, high quality care recommendations, cost comparisons, and payment and processing analysis.
2. Excel in a collaborative process that assesses, plans, coordinates, implements, monitors and evaluates health care options and services to meet each individual's needs.
3. Participate in ongoing, extensive health care training, ranging from basic health care terminology to advanced procedure cost analysis.
4. Execute strong written and verbal communication while providing each patient with complex medical information in a helpful and transparent manner.
5. Research and provide patients with the tools to use health care consumerism to their advantage.
6. Constantly develop innovative ideas to move the healthcare industry forward, further develop the company and create growth opportunity on an individual, company and industry level.
7. Build professional relationships with patients/employees of reputable companies, while acting as an account representative for designated companies.
The essential job functions as stated are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. The stated job functions are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Candidates can submit resumes with GPAs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- International Opportunities
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
- About Us
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: