Texas Instruments Human Resources Internship & Human Resources Development Program - Application Deadline
Wed, February 27, 2013
Texas Instruments (TI) is out front and ready for the next big challenge. Our innovations are at the core of nearly every electronics product in use today. And it doesn’t stop there. We’re developing breakthrough technology to power the world’s future innovations as well. TI is committed to building a better future — from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. Put your talent to work with us!
We have exciting intern and full time program opportunities for students interested in a Human Resources role. Change the World, Love your Job!
Take on challenging assignments and think beyond the ordinary. Work with leaders to ensure TI has the talent and capabilities needed to win in the highly competitive semiconductor market space. Are you ready to play a critical role in the company’s success?
In this role, you’ll work on important projects across a variety of business and functional areas. This provides the unique opportunity to see the breadth of things you can do in HR. Some of these areas and responsibilities include:
• Business HR Generalist: Align HR strategies to support business goals and objectives by working closely with the business group to assess HR needs, then develop and implement innovative solutions that drive organizational and operational excellence.
• Compensation: Design and deliver competitive compensation programs for TI employees worldwide. Projects often include analyzing TI’s market competitiveness and developing communication strategies to help managers make smart decisions.
• Ethics and Employee Relations: Help TI maintain its high ethical standards, commitment to social responsibility and strong employee relations. Projects typically focus on the development and support of key training modules, along with understanding and improving key processes and audits.
• Recruiting: Recruit talent to TI by engaging in campus recruiting activities, supporting marketing efforts, as well as benchmarking and/or managing the internal program committee.
• Talent Development: Provide relevant learning to improve business performance by developing and implementing development strategies driven by the needs of TI businesses and functional areas. Example projects include needs assessment for future training and/or supporting ongoing development programs.
Application Deadline: 2/27/2013
Please apply through TI Careers!
How to Apply
TI has the following exciting opportunities available:
5128BR: Human Resources Intern
5127BR: Human Resources Development Program
• To be fully considered, please apply at www.careers.ti.com
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- International Opportunities
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: