The Alexander Group, Research Associate, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7121
Sat, August 31, 2013
The Research Associate will be responsible for conducting research on executive level search assignments. This includes identifying organizations and executives with the qualifications our clients are seeking, directing the input of names to our database, web postings, and other strategies to identify a wide array of candidates. He or she will be responsible for seeing that research is completed fully, accurately, and in a timely manner. The Research Associate will also be responsible for assisting the Managing Directors, Directors, and Associates in a variety of other projects for consultants including market research analysis, client reports, and market surveys.
• Working knowledge of or the ability to learn the following computer applications and databases: FileFinder 10, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Hoover’s, Leadership Directories, LinkedIn, and ZoomInfo.com.
• Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments, and deadlines seamlessly.
• Highly developed conceptual skills; able to synthesize information and formulate clearly defined tasks on a research project that is somewhat intangible.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Superior analytical skills coupled with attention to detail.
• Curiosity and ability to grasp concepts quickly.
• Strong commitment to ensuring that our clients’ needs are met regardless of the time required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to many different types of personalities.
• The ability to think on one’s feet.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required with solid academic credentials. An advanced degree is preferred.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com. Application deadline is 8/31/2013.
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- International Opportunities
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
- About Us
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: