Austin Wealth Management, Part-Time Internship, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7296
Sat, August 31, 2013
Austin Wealth Management is a financial planning company in Austin, TX. We serve as professional educators and advocates for the financial well-being of families in Central Texas. We are looking for a highly motivated student who is interested in our paid internship position this Fall 2013. Interns will have the opportunity to participate and gain experience in the planning process and to develop relevant skills that will appeal to prospective employers upon graduation. Our office is located at 2222/Mopac just a few miles from the University of Texas campus.
The intern duties are designed for non-licensed individuals and will provide experience in the administrative functions of a financial planning firm. These duties may include, but are not limited to:
• General clerical duties including scanning, faxing, and mailing.
• Assume receptionist duties, greet public and refer them to appropriate staff members, answer phone, route calls, and take messages.
• Produce mailing labels and reports as requested.
• Assisting in the maintenance of client files in compliance with FINRA and SEC guidelines.
• Updating and maintaining the client relationship management (CRM) system.
• Assists in the company communications plan through various forms of social media, company website and email.
• Prepare and process client applications.
• Responsible for other administrative duties and perform other allowable duties as assigned by the Managing Principals.
• Working towards a degree.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Knowledge of Microsoft® office, with proficiency preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Background/credit check will be conducted prior to placement.
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7296. Application deadline is 8/31/2013.
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- International Opportunities
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: