The Immunization Partnership, Project Coordinator - Building Coalitions Across Texas, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7297
Sat, August 24, 2013
Under the supervision of the Director of Education and Advocacy, the Project Coordinator will spearhead our Building Coalitions Across Texas project, which provides technical assistance to immunization coalitions statewide, in order to build their capacity programmatically and organizationally. The Project Coordinator will participate in community mobilization, grassroots advocacy, outreach/education, research/evaluation, community-based assessments, data collection/analysis, and program planning activities. He or she will work with a broad range of community leaders, school districts, elected officials, public sector staff, concerned residents and community-based organizations.
Job Knowledge/ Experience
• A master’s degree in public health, behavioral sciences, health education, social work, psychology, public affairs/policy, business or a related major, with 1-3 years of experience.
• Well organized with excellent written and oral communication skills, experience in public speaking.
• Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs.
• Professional demeanor.
• Research, gather, and organize data related to immunization and vaccine-preventable disease prevention.
• Assist in developing and implementing technical assistance resources for local immunization coalitions; plan and coordinate webinars, organize online resources, and develop toolkits.
• Organize and implement on-site site assessments and training opportunities with local immunization coalitions; create, administer, and evaluate surveys and interviews to assess coalition needs.
• Assist in organizing meeting logistics, including lunch, room set-up, registration etc.
• Communicate with immunization stakeholders and partners regarding technical assistance opportunities.
• Participate in administrative duties, including copying, printing, faxing, meeting packet assembly etc.
• Attend meetings with TIP partners and contractors, as needed.
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7297. Application deadline is 8/24/2013.
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- International Opportunities
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
- About Us
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: