KPMG, Houston Summer 2014 Advisory - Strategy and Operations Full-Time Associate, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7475
Sun, September 29, 2013
ADVISORY – Strategy & Operations – Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
Full Time Associate
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm (www.kpmg.com/us), is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG International’s member firms have 145,000 professionals, including more than 8,000 partners, in 152 countries.
Do you have a passion for solving complex business problems? KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — increasing revenues, controlling costs, transforming processes and managing risk — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and take advantage of competitive opportunities inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum.
Visit the KPMG Advisory Management Consulting website to learn more about our services: http://www.kpmg.com/US/en/services/Advisory/management-consulting/Pages/default.aspx
• Project a professional image of KPMG and provide high quality service to our clients
• Execute engagements and special day-to-day projects with a high level of professionalism
• Perform analytical reviews and conduct research
• Complete quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Serve a variety of clients within multiple industries
• Good, foundational understanding of supply chain processes and enabling tools
• Familiarity with sourcing and procurement methodologies and market trends
• Ability to work onsite at client premises approximately 100 percent of the time
• Willingness and ability to travel as needed, at times with relatively short notice
• Willing and able to work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
• Strong analytical and quantitative abilities
• Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
• Ability to function within a multi-disciplinary team
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college/university in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, or Engineering
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to act autonomously while being a team player
• Prior internship supply chain experience is desirable but not required
• Targeted graduation dates from December 2013 through Summer 2014
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Compensation may vary based on degree and location.
KPMG. A great place to build your career.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
©2013 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
To apply, see BTT Gateway Job ID 7475. Application deadline is 9/29/2013.
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- International Opportunities
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: