Austin Convention and Visitors Bureau, Marketing and Communication Internship, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7645
Fri, November 15, 2013
• Provide support to Marketing Communications Department staff for related marketing projects.
• Assist Marketing Communications Department with destination marketing activities, including compiling events calendars, working with an external advertising agency and other projects to promote Austin to leisure and convention travelers.
• Assist department with updating publications and creating content, including the Meeting Planner and Visitors guides, eNewsletters, company blog posts and other external content pieces.
• Assist Communications Manager with responding to media requests by assembling media kits, conducting media research and assisting with the composition of news releases to garner media coverage.
• Assist in reviewing and logging media end editorial coverage and clippings in our CRM system, as well as evaluating media value and effect for the department.
• Assist Interactive Marketing Manager with compiling events calendars and producing web content.
• Assist with updating department files.
• Assist in familiarization tours and event coordination and execution.
• Write news releases and media advisories as needed.
• Other marketing tasks may be implemented that relate to the specific interests of the intern.
See BTT Gateway Job ID 7645. Application Deadline 11/15
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- International Opportunities
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
- About Us
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: