Morgan Stanley, 2014 Finance Summer Analyst Program, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7621
Sun, January 5, 2014
The Finance Division reports to the Chief Financial Officer and consists of approximately 2,500 employees, worldwide. Finance protects the Morgan Stanley franchise by serving as guardian of the Firm’s books and records, and by contributing to Firmwide risk management and risk reduction. This division maintains relationships with Morgan Stanley’s various industry and government regulators, and also serves as the conduit of financial information to the outside investment community. Finance plays a critical role as advisor to Morgan Stanley’s various businesses and its senior management team, providing them with financial planning and timely, accurate and clear financial information to support business decisions.
Placement and Duration:
The Finance Summer Analyst Program is a 10-week direct placement program that begins in June. The curriculum includes an orientation to the Firm, senior management speaker seminars, a group
project, and social and networking events to build Summer Analysts’ professional networks. The Program also includes peer and senior mentors, and community service events.
The Summer Analyst Program includes a one-day Firmwide orientation, followed by one day
of business unit-specific training. The remainder of the training is on the job.
• Ensure the integrity of Morgan Stanley’s books and records.
• Continuously enhance processes and make improvements.
• Serve as a respected partner to key constituents, including regulators, business units, shareholders and the board.
• You are working toward an undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or a related major.
• Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.5.
• You have excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, advanced technical and quantitative skills, knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access, strong teamwork skills, are motivated and resourceful and possess project management capabilities.
See BTT Gateway Job ID 7621. Application Deadline 1/5/2014
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- International Opportunities
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
- About Us
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: