IAC, Analyst/Manager, Treasury, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 7743
Thu, January 9, 2014
This position will act in a support capacity for the Treasurer and Director of Global Treasury Operations in carrying out a variety of corporate finance and treasury initiatives including the following:
* Daily corporate cash management duties including liquidity tracking, trade settlement and daily cash positioning.
* Act as primary liaison between business units and banks regarding account services and bank platform administration.
* Strategic initiatives including the development and implementation on new cash management solutions, both domestically and abroad, and working with the operating divisions to implement the initiatives.
* Daily / Monthly / Quarterly Reporting, including SOX, investment management performance, accounting compliance, treasury benchmarking, fee analysis, etc.
* This position will work closely with the Financial Planning and Analysis, Audit and Accounting as it relates to cash flow forecasting, compliance and SEC reporting.
* This position will also serve as a back up to various Investor Relations reporting requirements.
* Perform ad hoc projects as requested.
* Bachelors Degree required.
* Minimum of 5 years of cash management experience in a corporate environment and a passion for the financial markets.
* Solid understanding of finance, accounting and economics.
* Excellent written and strong verbal communication skills a must.
* Exceptional analytical acumen with strong attention to detail.
* Strong proficiency with MS office products, specifically Excel.
* High personal and professional integrity.
* Flexibility to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
* Exhibit strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize is a must.
Apply Online: http://www.Click2Apply.net/nt9tbrd
See BTT Gateway Job ID 7743. Application Deadline 1/9
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- BTT Gateway
- Career Fairs
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- International Opportunities
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: