Reasoning Mind, Inc., Implementation Coordinator – San Antonio, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8119
Mon, March 31, 2014
Over the course of 13 years of research and development, Reasoning Mind has produced not only a first-rate math curriculum, but also an expert artificial intelligence system that helps us meet the learning needs of every child. But our product alone is not enough.
To fully realize our mission, we must create partnerships with schools to help them learn how to use our system effectively. We must understand the needs of our schools, teachers, parents, and students and work to meet those needs. We must also identify any obstacles standing in the way of student learning and overcome them.
By working with administrators, teachers, and students, you will gain valuable information about how we can collaborate more effectively with our partners and improve the system for the betterment of students. Specifically, you will:
* train teachers to effectively use Reasoning Mind.
* visit classrooms to understand how teachers are implementing our program.
* meet with teachers to provide feedback and brainstorm effective practices.
* monitor student progress and plan next steps.
* engage school leaders and other staff to help successfully implement the program.
* analyze and present data to teachers and school leaders.
* contribute to other projects as necessary.
As an Implementation Coordinator, you will be the eyes and ears of the organization and have a direct impact on the future of Reasoning Mind.
Who Are We Looking For?
Our Implementation Coordinators come with a wide range of skills and experiences. However, they are all excited about working in schools to improve math education for every student. Successful Implementation Coordinators are
* focused on goals and results.
* comfortable working independently.
* technologically savvy.
* adept at problem-solving, even when pieces of the puzzle are missing.
* collaborative and can maintain strong professional relationships with a wide range of people in high pressure situations.
* amiable in their interactions with school staff.
* good at analyzing large data sets and translating that data into stories, recommendations, or action steps.
* incredibly organized.
* capable of prioritizing and completing large task loads.
* flexible and adaptable.
* comfortable with working and communicating virtually, when necessary.
Experience working in schools as a teacher or possessing a deep knowledge of mathematics is preferred.
What are the benefits?
In addition to working with stellar colleagues everyday, we offer exceptional benefits. As a Reasoning Mind employee, you will enjoy comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) as well as short-term disability insurance, long-term disability insurance, and life insurance. Reasoning Mind covers 85% of the employee-only medical premium and 60% of the total dependent medical premium – including coverage for domestic partners. You will receive 17 days of annual paid vacation. You will also have the option of telecommuting – working remotely from any location in the world – for a total of 20 days every year.
What else do you need to know?
We are currently looking for an Implementation Coordinator in San Antonio. This full-time position will require significant travel to schools in the area. The start time for the position is flexible, but no later than Summer 2014. However, it’s to your advantage to apply as soon as possible. We accept applications on a rolling basis and make offers to the most qualified candidates as quickly as possible.
What’s it like to work at Reasoning Mind?
Watch this panel video, featuring four Implementation Coordinators talking about their experiences with the job. Curious about culture at Reasoning Mind? Check out our series of panel videos here.
Reasoning Mind is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, pregnancy, or veteran status. Reasoning Mind will make reasonable accommodations per the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
BTT Gateway Job ID 8119
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- International Opportunities
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
- About Us
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: