Software Advice, Client Success Coordinator, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8381
Sat, June 7, 2014
We're looking for someone who:
- Is crazy organized and detail oriented. You're comfortable jumping from one project to another and back without letting anything slip through the cracks.
- Has unshakeable optimism and energy. You are confident, happy and vibrant, with the kind of charm that makes people fall in love over the phone (not in a weird way).
- Excels in verbal and written English. You write and speak clearly, concisely and correctly. You choose your words wisely and put them together real good.
- Is really, really good with people. This ain't your first rodeo. You've worked in customer service in the past, so you understand the challenges and the rewards of a client-facing role.
What you'll do all day:
- Get new clients started out on the right foot. You'll upload their products to our website and work with the rest of the team to ensure every client enjoys a seamless on-boarding process.
- Write content for client profiles. The user's experience starts with our website. We need to make sure that everything we post about our clients is unique and correct.
- Regularly check in on our clients. The squeaky wheels may get the grease, but even the quietest clients need a check-in from time to time to make sure things are running smoothly.
- Manage day-to-day client support. We work with over 700 software vendors (and growing!), and there are a variety of support requests that come in every day.
You'll be measured on how well you:
- Properly onboard new clients. When a new client signs up, setting the right expectations is the key to reducing future service challenges.
- Maximize potential for each client. You understand that balancing what's best for the client with what's good for the company is crucial.
- Retain our current clients. We never like to lose a customer. You're the type of person who will fight to keep accounts.
A few reasons why you might hate it:
- You take things personally. Customer service can be tough sometimes. You'll need thick skin and a positive attitude to succeed.
- You get hyper-focused and like to do one thing at a time. You should thrive on multi-tasking and not be stressed out by juggling several tasks at once.
- Administrative or repetitive tasks make you snore. Some parts of this job might seem pretty tedious but they're incredibly important to our business.
And a few reasons why you might love it:
- You'll grow and learn a ton. You'll become a better business person as you immerse yourself in the world of technology and entrepreneurship.
- The work environment is amazing.Our SoCo office is insanely cool, open, and inviting. We dress casually and have fun while working hard.
- The team is even more amazing. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. You'll be managed by the best too.
- Your success will be recognized and appreciated. You'll be able to see your direct impact on our growth. You won't be just another cog in the wheel.
BTT Gateway Job ID 8381
- About Us
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- International Opportunities
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: