CLA Room Reservation Requests
Welcome to the Liberal Arts Building reservation request form. All requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. You will be contacted by email when your request is approved or denied. Reservations are not confirmed until you receive notice from the CLA reservation staff.
CLA rooms are currently available for use by Liberal Arts faculty and staff for meetings and events. Student groups are encouraged to contact the Liberal Arts Council to reserve the Wagner Student Workroom in the Dies Student Center. Students requiring a larger space may request a room through their sponsoring department. A faculty or staff member must be present during any student group event held in a non-GPC meeting room.
General purpose classrooms, located on the 0 and 1st levels of CLA, may be reserved through the Office of the Registrar. The CLA reservations staff cannot reserve general purpose classrooms.
Reservation requests will be reviewed based upon the following schedule:
- Spring Semester - first business day in September
- Summer Semester - first business day in January
- Fall semester - first business day of April
- Conference, professional/annual meetings, and symposiums may request space up to one year in advance of the event.
Before you request a room:
- Read and acknowledge the CLA Room Reservations Acceptable Use Policy.
- Events must be schedule during normal CLA building hours: Mon-Fri 6:30 am to midnight, Sat-Sun 8 am-10 pm; closed on holidays. After hours entry for setup and clean up must be pre-aranged through the reservation staff.
- We will make every effort to accomodate room preferences. However, rooms will be assigned for best-use, based exptected expected attendance and any special media or furniture needs.
- The JGCC doors leading to the patio are locked unless otherwise requested. Propping the patio doors without prior approval will cause an alarm that dispatches UTPD. You may be responsible for the cost of any false alarm fees.
- Events may be advertised on the flat panel displays in CLA. Please submit a flier (pdf, jpg, or ppt) to email@example.com. Submissions must be made by 9 am Wednesday morning to be displayed beginning the following Monday.