Equipment Check-Out FAQ
Audio visual equipment is available for checkout to faculty and graduate students in the College of Liberal Arts on a first-come, first-served basis for a period of up to two business days.
Laptops are available for checkout through the UT Libraries or UT ITS.
Audio, Video and A/V Equipment
Visit the MEZ 2.104 computer lab during the lab’s hours of operation for checkout.
- Roland R-09 Digital Recorder Kit (Qty 9) **
- Marantz PMB 660 Digital Recorder Kit (Qty 3) **
- Stereo CD Boombox (Qty 3)
- Cassette Recorders (Qty 2)
- Microcassette Recorders (Qty 1)
- Computer Speaker Set (Qty 1)
- LCD Projector (Qty 4)
- Slide Projector (Qty 3)
- DVD Player (Qty 2)
- VCR (Qty 2)
- Conference Speaker Telephone (Qty 1)
- Keyspan USB Remote (Used for Powerpoint – Qty 10)
- Rocketfish 2MP Autofocus Webcam (Qty 2)
- Laser Pointer (Qty 6)
- HDV Camcorder Kit (Qty 1)
- Mini-DV Camcorder Kit (Qty 4)
- Camcorder Wireless Microphone Kit (Qty 2)
- Firewire Cables
- Blu-Ray Player (Qty 1)
** Marantz and Roland audio recorders may only be checked out from 8am-2pm, Monday-Friday to authorized individuals, including students enrolled in courses that require them for field recording. Please contact LAITS Audio Manager Michael Heidenreich for more details.
Download the Audio Equipment Checkout Form (PDF 29K)
Download the Video Equipment Checkout Form (PDF 38K)
Who can check out equipment?
In general, faculty and graduate students are the only individuals allowed to check out A/V equipment. However, undergraduates with special permission from a faculty member are often allowed to check out items.
How long can I keep the equipment?
Our standard checkout duration for equipment is 2 business days. If you check it out on Thursday or Friday, it will be due the following Monday. If you need to keep equipment longer, please notify the individual loaning the equipment to you.