Cash Advance Request for Research
• All requests should be submitted on department letterhead.
• If using CoLA accounts, please route to Nhi Nguyen for review and signatures.
• Person receiving the advance must be appointed/re-appointed during the time of this cash advance.
• Account(s) must have sufficient funds available to cover the amount of the request.
• The cash advance request should include the recipient’s name as it appears on their appointment and their UT EID.
• Should be submitted to Dean’s office a minimum of ten business days prior to the requested pick up date/when funds are needed.
Cash Advances for Research
Cash Advance Request Form
Please be sure to provide purpose/justification for the study.
Summary Reconciliation Sheet
Use this form to document payments of more than $450 per calendar year to individual research subjects and survey participants
Individual Receipt Form
This form should be accompanied by the Summary Reconciliation Sheet
Multiple Participant Receipt Form
Use this form to document payments of less than $450 per calendar year to individual research subjects and survey participants
For more information on Cash Advances for Research, please refer to the Handbook of Business Procedures.
• If there is no restriction on the account (i.e. open), then the cash advance request dates can span fiscal years
• Dates of participant receipts need to be within the dates requested on the research cash advance.
- General Reimbursement Form
- Entertainment Reimbursement Form (OOEF)
- Travel Authorization Request (TAR) Form (UT Direct)
- Travel Reimbursement Form
- Professional Services Payment Questionnaire
- Payee Information Form (PIF)
- Procard Charge Form
- Purchase Order Request Form (online)
- Texas Sales & Use Tax Exemption Certification