Q: Can Central Market items be purchased with a ProCard?
A: Yes, because Central Market is classified as a grocery store. Please be sure to submit both the Event Sheet and itemized receipt along with the OOEF. *NOTE: Food from Central Market may not be consumed at the restaurant.
Q: Can monthly water charges be purchased with a ProCard?
A: Yes. Please provide montly receipt with the OOEF submitted to your CBS team.
Q: Can flowers be purcahsed with a ProCard?
A: Flower and plant purchases are restricted to institutional funds only and may not be purchased on state funds. Please reference the Handbook of Business Procedures for more information.
Q: What if state tax is charged to the ProCard?
A: Please have the Texas sales tax charge credited back from the vendor as soon as possible and provide your CBS team with the proper documentation.
Q: Can alcohol be purchased on the ProCard?
A: Please email Associate Dean Jamie Southerland with a request to purchase alcohol on the ProCard prior to the event where alcohol will be present. *NOTE: Texas State sales tax will be charged to the ProCard for alcohol purchases. This is an acceptable and unavoidable charge.
- General Reimbursement Form
- Entertainment Reimbursement Form (OOEF)
- Travel Authorization Request (TAR) Form (UT Direct)
- Travel Reimbursement Form
- Professional Services Payment Questionnaire
- Payee Information Form (PIF)
- Procard Charge Form
- Purchase Order Request Form (online)
- Texas Sales & Use Tax Exemption Certification