AT&T Dining Cards
AT&T Dining Cards can be used to purchase meals for Official Occasions at the AT&T Center (this includes Gabriel's Cafe and The Carillon restaurants). All AT&T related entertainment expenses must have an approved OOEF.
Some events are classified as Official Occasions and should follow the same general procedures as Entertainment.
Miscellaneous (not food or beverage) Purchases
Charges such as flowers, plastic tableware, napkins, and other entertainment related items require an OOEF.
Monthly charges such as water coolers or coffee deliveries must include approved OOEF.
Some outings or gatherings also require OOEFs. Some examples are: taking a group (visitors, students, faculty, etc.) to a play, movie, show, or museum.
Entertainment expenses purchased with a ProCard must include an approved OOEF. Grocery store items (HEB, Central Market, Wheatsville) are the most common examples of entertainment expenses allowed on the ProCard.
Expenses related to Official Occasions may be reimbursed to individuals and must include an approved OOEF.
- General Reimbursement Form
- Entertainment Reimbursement Form (OOEF)
- Travel Authorization Request (TAR) Form (UT Direct)
- Travel Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Travel Reimbursement Request (TRR) Form (UT Direct)
- Professional Services Payment Questionnaire
- Payee Information Form (PIF)
- Procard Charge Form
- Purchase Order Request Form (online)
- Deposit Request Form
- Texas Sales & Use Tax Exemption Certification