All hourly student employees are required to complete bi-weekly time sheets. The payroll period for hourly time sheets is the 1st of the month through the 15th of the month and the 16th of the month through the last day of the month. Both students and their supervisors must sign time sheets for each of the two pay periods every month.
DEADLINES:Please submit all bi-weekly time sheets to your CBS contacts by noon on the 1st and 16th of each month (or next business day if deadline falls on weekend or holiday).
Original time sheets are preferred, but scanned time sheets to your CBS contacts are also accepted once signed by the student and their supervisor.
Important! Hiring Rules and procedures
- General Reimbursement Form
- Entertainment Reimbursement Form (OOEF)
- Travel Authorization Request (TAR) Form (UT Direct)
- Travel Reimbursement Form
- Professional Services Payment Questionnaire
- Payee Information Form (PIF)
- Procard Charge Form
- Purchase Order Request Form (online)
- Deposit Request Form
- Texas Sales & Use Tax Exemption Certification