Skip Navigation
UT wordmark
College of Liberal Arts wordmark
inbox masthead
Austin, TX 78712 •

Wire Transfers and Foreign Drafts

When requesting a wire transfer or foreign draft, a State of Texas Manual Purchase Voucher should be completed as well the Wire Transfer Information Form.  

•  The completed forms should be submitted to the Cash Management office along with any back up documentation such as the invoice, APS form, RTA form, and/or payment contract.  
•  For purchases under $500, only one authorized signature is needed.  Purchases over $500, two authorized signers are needed.  (see the GBS screen in Define). 
•  In cases, where the wire transfer uses endowed accounts administered by the College of Liberal Arts Dean's office (the account title is preceded by 'DLA'), the paperwork must route to Jessica Crawford for review.
All wire transfer requests that route to CoLA Dean's Office for approval will be forwarded to the Office of Accounting, MAI 132, within 1-business day of being signed.  Creators will receive an email confirmation.
Please do not send any copies to Cash Management.  

For more information on wire transfers and foreign drafts, please refer to the university instructions and slide show.
Wire Transfers and Foreign Drafts Instructions

Wire Transfers and Foreign Drafts Slide Show

bottom border