Career Fair Registration
How do I register?
Please register for the fair through your BTT Gateway account with a few easy steps:
Registration for the Fall 2013 Career and Internship Fair will open June 2013.
1. Log in to BTT Gateway. If you do not already have an account, please set one up on the BTT Gateway homepage.
2. From your BTT Gateway account, select "Career Events" from the top navigation bar.
3. Enter "Fall 2013 Career & Internship Fair" in the Career Event Name box and click [Search].
4. Select "Fall 2013 Career & Internship Fair" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
Your registration includes a booth, garage parking for two cars, lunch for up to four recruiters and wi-fi access. Payment may be made by check or credit card - details available in your event invoice. Please Note: Your registration fee is non-refundable.
Early Bird Rate (Registration received on/before August 15, 2013)
- For Profit - $275
- Nonprofit & Government - $125
- For Profit - $375
- Nonprofit & Government - $200
Equal Opportunity Policy
Employment recruiters who wish to make use of the assistance, services and/or facilities offered by Liberal Arts Career Services at The University of Texas at Austin must comply with UT's Equal Employment Opportunity Policy during the BTT Gateway registration process.