Career Fair Registration
We welcome career fair registration by companies and organizations offering professional, career-oriented and/or advocacy-oriented job and/or internship opportunities that meet our recruiting guidelines. For those employers offering part-time or seasonal employment, please visit our on-campus recruiting page for job/internship posting options, including BTT Gateway. Please note: third-party recruiters are not eligible to attend the fair.
Please register for the fair through your BTT Gateway account with a few easy steps:
1. Log in to BTT Gateway. If you do not already have an account, please set one up on the BTT Gateway homepage.
2. From your BTT Gateway account, select "Career Events" from the top navigation bar.
3. Enter "Fall 2015 Career & Internship Fair" in the Career Event Name box and click [Search].
4. Select "Fall 2015 Career & Internship Fair" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
Your registration includes a booth, garage parking for two cars, lunch for up to four recruiters, and wi-fi access. Payment may be made by check or credit card - details available in your event invoice. Please Note: Your registration fee is non-refundable. Explore our payment and refund policies below.
Early Bird Rate (Registration received on/before August 12, 2015)
- For Profit - $300
- Nonprofit & Government - $150
Regular Rate (Registration received on/after August 13, 2015)
- For Profit - $400
- Nonprofit & Government - $200
Thank you for your interest in attending our career fair! This page contains information on our event policies and registration, which will help expedite your registration process.
- Registration submissions are reviewed in the order received. This process can take several business days, and LACS will contact the organization once the registration is reviewed. All registrations are pending until confirmed by LACS.
- If more information is required from the registrant before the registration can be confirmed, the registration submission is considered incomplete. During this time, complete registration submissions will be given priority over the incomplete registration submission.
- Invoices are sent once a registration is confirmed by LACS. Pending registrants are unable to access an invoice.
- Registrations received by the Early Bird deadline will receive the early bird rate. This rate is locked in on the date the registration is submitted.
- Registrations for the fair are open until filled. Organizations wishing to join the waitlist may do so by contacting the recruiting team at email@example.com.
- The waitlist is managed on a first-come, first-served basis in order of received requests.
Payment & Cancellation
- Payment is due in full by 5 p.m. CST two weeks before the fair. Any confirmed registrants who have not submitted payment by this time will be moved to a pending status and their space will be released. (LACS will also accept a purchase order by this deadline and payment after the event.)
- Any organization that registers after the payment deadline must pay in full within 30 days of receiving the registration confirmation. Should the organization cancel the registration before the event, the organization is still responsible for submitting the full payment. Please note: Registrations with outstanding balances past 30 days of the registration confirmation will have their BTT Gateway account deactivated until the balance is paid in full.
- Organizations wishing to cancel their registration must do so by the payment deadline in order to receive a refund or attribute the payment to a future career fair. A written cancellation request via email must be received at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. CST on the day of the payment deadline to receive a refund.
- Registrations cancelled prior to the payment deadline are eligible to receive a full refund or have the payment attributed to a future career fair. A written cancellation request via email must be received at email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. CST on the payment deadline to receive a refund.
- Late registrants (after the payment deadline) are not eligible to receive a refund. These organizations are responsible for paying in full within 30 days of the confirmed registration, even in the event of a cancelation or no-show. Please note: Registrations with outstanding balances past 30 days of the registration confirmation will have their BTT Gateway account deactivated until the balance is paid in full.
Tips to Expedite Registration Confirmation Process
- Have you submitted full postings for your full-time job and/or internship opportunities during the career fair registration process? This step is required for registration confirmation. To do so, go to the “Profile Information” section of your registration, and select [Add Existing Job] or [Add New Job].
- Have you posted only career fair-eligible positions? Only full-time jobs and internships are eligible for recruiting at the fair. Please do not attach part-time job or volunteer opportunities to your registration submission, as these are not eligible for recruiting at the fair and will delay the confirmation process.
- Has LACS requested more information from you before confirming your registration submission? If more information is required from the registrant before the registration can be confirmed, the registration submission is considered incomplete. During this time, complete registration submissions will be given priority for spaces over the incomplete registration submission.
What is included in my registration?
A standard booth registration includes an 8’ x 8’ booth with a sign bearing the organization’s name, a skirted table with two chairs, parking for two cars and lunch for up to four recruiters.
Can I bring more than four recruiters to the fair?
Organizations wishing to bring more than four recruiters to the fair should register for multiple booth spaces. To coordinate this reservation, contact the recruiting team at the time of registration. Registration for a single booth covers parking for two cars and lunch for up to four recruiters.
How big is each booth?
A standard booth is 8’ x 8’.
What will I receive if I request electricity access for my booth?
There are a limited number of booth spaces with electricity access, and these are granted on a first come, first served basis through your registration submission. Please note that these booths are along the walls of the ballroom and not in the middle aisles.
How many students typically attend the fair?
500-650 students typically attend the career fair.
Students with what majors typically attend the fair?
The career fair is open to students of all majors as well as to the community. A majority of our attendees are typically UT Austin Liberal Arts majors.
My organization does not yet know which positions we will have open at the time of the fair. How should we submit a job posting so that our registration can be considered complete?
Each organization must submit at least one full-time job or internship opportunity in order to have their registration submission considered complete. More postings may be added closer to the fair. Our recruiting team will reach out for this information roughly three weeks before the fair. You may also submit a posting with a future “Post Date,” so that the position will not be visible to students until that date.
My organization has a part-time job opening. Can we recruit for this position at the fair?
No, only full-time jobs and internships are eligible for recruiting at the fair.
I just entered a registration submission, but I did not see or receive an invoice. How can I get one?
Invoices are issued only after a registration submission is confirmed by LACS. The invoice is emailed to the listed contact at that time. Confirmed registrants can also view the invoice from their registration page in BTT Gateway.
Do you accept Discover?
We do not accept Discover. You may pay by check, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
I registered before the Early-Bird deadline but am not able to submit my payment until after the Early-Bird deadline. Will I owe the fee for the regular rate?
No, the rate is locked in on the date of the registration submission.
What other career fair related events are available for participation?
The days after and shortly prior to the career fair are popular for on-campus interviews and information sessions. If you would like to reserve space with LACS for on-campus interviews or discuss the possibility of hosting an information session, contact Monica Chartier, our Programs Manager, at 512-471-7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a question that is not listed here. Who do I contact?
For payment questions, contact Tess Pepmiller at 512-471-7352 or email@example.com. For other event and registration questions, contact Monica Chartier, our Programs Manager, at 512-471-7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Monica Chartier for Career Fair Registration and Attendance Help: 512-471-7900 or email@example.com.
Contact Tess Pepmiller for Career Fair Payment Help: 512-232-5749 or firstname.lastname@example.org.