Career Fair Registration
We welcome career fair registration by companies and organizations offering professional, career-oriented and/or advocacy-oriented job and/or internship opportunities that meet our recruiting guidelines. For those employers offering part-time or seasonal employment, please visit our on-campus recruiting page for job/internship posting options, including BTT Gateway. Please note: third-party recruiters are not eligible to attend the fair.
How To Register
Please register for the fair through your BTT Gateway account with a few easy steps:
1. Log in to BTT Gateway. If you do not already have an account, please set one up on the BTT Gateway homepage.
2. From your BTT Gateway account, select "Career Events" from the top navigation bar.
3. Enter "Spring 2014 Career & Internship Fair" in the Career Event Name box and click [Search].
4. Select "Spring 2014 Career & Internship Fair" and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
Sprin 2014 Career Fair Fees
Your registration includes a booth, garage parking for two cars, lunch for up to four recruiters and wi-fi access. Payment may be made by check or credit card - details available in your event invoice. Please Note: Your registration fee is non-refundable.
Early Bird Rate (Registration received on/before February 15, 2014)
- For Profit - $275
- Nonprofit & Government - $125
- For Profit - $375
- Nonprofit & Government - $200
Equal Opportunity Policy
Employment recruiters who wish to make use of the assistance, services and/or facilities offered by Liberal Arts Career Services at The University of Texas at Austin must comply with UT's Equal Employment Opportunity Policy during the BTT Gateway registration process.