Our priority is to develop and maintain a strong and mutually-beneficial recruiting relationship with you. We look forward to helping you connect with the great talent in the College of Liberal Arts.
Hire Liberal Arts Students: Learn what makes Liberal Arts students such successful new hires.
On-Campus Recruiting: Review the comprehensive list of recruiting services available in the UT Austin College of Liberal Arts.
Internship Services & Resources: Read about our internship program, view our policies and explore our internship resources for employers.
Career Fairs: Recruit students from across UT Austin and at schools throughout the Central Texas region at our annual career fairs.
Policies, Guidelines & Resources: LACS and The University of Texas at Austin have created our recruiting policies, guidelines, and resources to create a mutually beneficial program, connecting our employers and students for full-time and internship employment.
Hiring International Students: Explore our resources to help you hire international students in line with U.S. labor law.
Visiting Campus: Check out our maps, directions and resources to help you make your way to UT Austin and navigate the campus.
New to Liberal Arts Career Services? Here are a few ideas to get started:
- Contact us so that we can identify your needs and outline the possibilities -- whether you are posting job and internship opportunities, planning to attend a career fair, or want to conduct information sessions.
- Set up your BTT Gateway database account which allows you to post job and internship opportunities to College of Liberal Arts students, view students' application documents electronically, and schedule interviews.
- Post positions across The University of Texas at Austin campus.
- Schedule an information session where you can inform students about your organization and specific job and/or internship opportunities.
- Participate in a career event. We hold two CoLA career fairs annually (fall and spring semesters), that are open to all students at The University of Texas at Austin, extending your organization's reach to the full diversity of available talent. We also co-sponsor the Nonprofit and Public Service Career Fair and can link you to other colleges' career offices, who hold additional career fairs throughout the academic year.
- Conduct student interviews in one of our five dedicated interview rooms, each accommodating up to four people and equipped with telephone and internet access, or our 12-seat conference room with multimedia capabilities.