The LACS Pre-Law Handbook is designed to help you learn what you can do as an undergraduate to explore your interests in law school, prepare for the law school application process and consider your eventual school selection.
Access the LACS Pre-Law Handbook from your BTT Gateway Account: BTT Gateway > Resources Library (see left navigation bar) > Law Resources > Pre-Law Handbook
The Pre-Law Handbook provides the following information.
Freshman and Sophomore Years
- How can I decide if law school is for me?
- What is the best major for law school?
- What courses should I take?
- What do I need to do now besides take classes?
- When should I take the LSAT?
- What is LSDAS?
- What else can I do?
- Where can I get in?
- Who do I ask for a Letter of Recommendation?
- What is a Personal Statement?
- Do law schools require a Resume?
- When do I apply for Financial Aid?
What To Do If You Don’t Get In
Helpful Web sites
Helpful Library Resources