Beyond the Tower Boot Camp
Fri, January 14, 2011 • 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM • PAR 203
Need a job but don’t know where to start?
If you are graduating this May or later this year, sign up for our job search crash course: Beyond the Tower Boot Camp.
Our boot camp offers a quick and easy way to get all the information you need in one afternoon. Arrive with a pen and paper, leave with a career plan.
Date: Friday, January 14
Time: Noon-3 p.m.
Location: PAR 203
Beyond the Tower Boot Camp is a 3-hour intensive job search training program designed to help you:
- present your academic and professional interests and strengths to recruiters;
- craft compelling resumes and cover letters;
- improve your interviewing and networking skills; and
- explore various career research and job posting sites.
- Marketing Your Liberal Arts Degree - Designed to help you better understand the value of your liberal arts degree, and to provide you the tools to help articulate your strengths to employers.
- Resumes & Cover Letters - Learn how to write a resume and cover letter that will get an employer’s attention and perhaps lead to an interview!
- The Job Search - Not sure how to research your employment options? We’ll equip you with the resources and information to get started!
- Interviewing & Networking – Walk away with an interview strategy to help you get that job you want, as well as relationship-building skills that will assist you in creating strong social networks.
How to Sign Up: