Make the Most of the Spring 2011 Career & Internship Fair
Mon, April 11, 2011 • 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM • FAC 18
Presented by Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Do you want to know how to talk with employers and create opportunities for yourself at the Spring 2011 Career & Internship Fair on April 13, 2011? If so, this workshop is for you!
Attend this workshop to learn from the UT-Austin Enterprise Rent-A-Car Recruiter what works and doesn’t work at a Career Fair and what employers are really looking for.
Have you ever wondered...
- How do I walk up to a booth and start a conversation with an employer?
- What are topics I should bring up and which ones should I avoid?
- What do I wear to a Career Fair?
What do I take with me?
- Are there ways to find out about jobs that aren’t posted?
- When is the best time of day to go to the Career Fair?
- How do I respond if an employer wants to interview me?
If you have asked yourself any of these questions: this workshop is for you!
We will address all of these topics:
- How to make the best first impression
- What questions you should ask employers
- Who will be there and what they are looking for
- How to follow up after the event