2012 Lime Connect Fellowship Program - Application Deadline
Sun, March 18, 2012
Lime Connect and our corporate partners Bank of America Merrill Lynch, PepsiCo, Google, Target, Goldman Sachs and Bloomberg are pleased to announce our 2012 Fellowship Program – designed for high-achieving sophomores/rising juniors at leading universities who happen to have disabilities.
· All expense-paid Leadership & Development Symposium in New York
· Connect with corporate partners for potential internships via networking events, career workshops and more
· Ongoing professional development & coaching for internship and career success
· Webinars, mentoring and Fellows community discussions throughout your junior year and beyond
· Lifelong benefits of The Lime Connect Fellows & Alumni Network
· A $1,000 Fellows Award
· Application deadline: Sunday, March 18, 2012 (don’t delay – applications are reviewed as they are submitted!)
For more information, and to apply, check out the Lime Connect website.
Please contact Jennifer LaRusso-Leung with any questions, email@example.com
And, by the way, we know that 90% of disabilities on campus are invisible – including ADD, Dyslexia, medical conditions and more. Candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply!
Lime Connect is a global not for profit leading the way as the premier resource for top talent in the disability space by attracting, preparing and connecting highly accomplished individuals with disabilities for careers with the world’s leading corporations. Our goal is to break stereotypes and lead all companies to realize the importance, and value, of employing people with disabilities at every level of education, talent and ability.