Provident Funding Credit/Pipeline/Servicing Analyst - Application Deadline
Wed, February 6, 2013
ENTRY LEVEL ANALYST POSITION FOR RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATES
- You will be trained in the "Provident Funding Way."
- Depending on the Division you are assigned to, your job duties may include some of the following:
- Facilitate compliance with company, investor, and federal guidelines.
- Develop thorough understanding of loan servicing in a dynamic environment.
- Communicate accurately with customers regarding their loan to facilitate loan retention and refinancing.
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (3.5 or higher is ideal!)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Measurable accomplishments with work experience
- A desire to work in the mortgage industry
- Effective communicator
- History of leadership
- Confident and ready to work!
We seek to hire candidates that are disciplined and driven with a history of success in their schoolwork and extracurricular activities. The student should also have experience, whether from an internship, job or other related field.
Please see BTT Gateway for further information. Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com by February 6th, 2013.