First Investors Corporation Financial Representative - Application Deadline
Thu, February 28, 2013
Who We Are. . .
First Investors Corporation is a Wall Street-based financial services firm, established in 1930. We are proud of our long history of helping clients with their financial needs including college funding, tax savings and preparing for retirement.
Our philosophy is that we connect "Main Street to Wall Street." Our one-on-one approach to clients is unique in our industry. We retain our clients and attract new clients because we stay in touch regarding their financial situation, risk tolerance and future financial goals. One of the most rewarding aspects of working for us is the fact that we make a significant difference in the lives of others – for our clients and our representatives.
What You Will Do. . .
• Recommend solutions to your clients for their investment needs
• Collaborate with others in developing presentations delivered in group settings or one-on-one
• Keep in touch with clients to ensure that they have the right products for their current needs
• Create referral opportunities and build a referral-based practice
• Determine the course for your career in terms of financial objectives
Please see BTT Gateway for further information (Job ID 6746).
This position has a two-step application process. You must complete both steps to be considered.
1. Submit your resume in BTT Gateway by 4:00 pm on February 28th, 2013.
2. Apply through the following link and please specify your location preference.